As a corporate communicator you’re most likely accustomed to network invitations and managing your online resume on LinkedIn. You’re probably a pro with the ins and outs of Facebook and Twitter. And by now, most likely at least one of your organization’s videos has made its debut on YouTube.
But there’s a new kid on the block, and she’s popular. Introducing Pinterest, a visual spectacle with plenty of intrigue.
Pinterest provides public boards, like bulletin boards, where you can pin (post) and organize images and videos. Individuals and brands co-mingle sharing stunning, and sometimes not-so-stunning (or flattering) images. As the platform boasts, Pinterest is a place to catalog the things you love.
Product manufacturers and service providers have both found success sharing images of their wares, increasing impressions and driving traffic to their websites, ultimately increasing sales.
Join us for a conversation focused on the new art of public pinning led by former IABC – Las Vegas chapter president, Pete Codella.
The discussion will:
- Include examples of successful brands and businesses on Pinterest, what they’re sharing and how it’s impacting their business
- Provide helpful Pinterest stats to share with your boss or client
- Expose you to dozens of uses of Pinterest personally, professionally and for your organization
- Present metrics for measuring Pinterest success and ROI
- Help you feel more confident in recommending or furthering your organization’s digital social outreach through Pinterest
And remember, if you like it then you shoulda put a pin on it!
Date: May 22, 2012
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Place: Maggiano’s in the Fashion Show Mall
Registration: visit the IABC – Las Vegas Eventbrite site
Presentation slides are available here | 5.4mb PDF